barley - 50 gm
water or stock - 4 cup
celery - 2 stalks, chopped
onion - 1/2 cup, chopped
garlic - 2 tsp, minced
chinese beans sprout - 1/2 cup
green capsicum - 1/2 cup, chopped
red capsicum - 1/2 cup, chopped
oyster or button mushroom - 1/2 cup, sliced
tabasco sauce - a few drops, optional
pepper to taste
salt to taste
1. Add water or stock to barley and cook in pressure cooker for 10 minutes.
2. Open the cooker after 15 minutes.
3. Add rest of the ingredients except salt, pepper and Tabasco.
4. Simmer till all the vegetables are cooked.
5. Season to taste and serve hot.