Mint leaves chopped(2),
Green chillies slices(5)
200 gms Curds,
Elaichi,Cinnamon , cardamon,saajeera (Grind to powder(rough))
Ginger garlic paste (4 tbsp)
Lemon juice (4 lemons),
Onions (6 onions - finely cut),
1. Deep fry the onions and keep them aside.
2. Mix chicken with all the above ingredients in a big container.
3. Marinate chicken in the deep-freezer for approximately 1- 2 hrs.
4. Put 4 spoons of ghee(or oil) in a big container and fry elaichi, sajeera, cinnamon, and biryani leaves Once you can smell the flavour, add 5 glasses of rice to fry along with it. After 5-7 minutes add water (10 glasses) to half-boiled rice.
5. Once rice is half cooked (strictly no more water left), leave the rice to dry for a while. (if there is any excess water strain the rice to remove excess water)
6. Now, take the container in which u marinated the chicken then put five spoons of oil on it.
7. Put a layer of the dried half boiled rice on top of it. (Don’t put all the rice. Just a layer).
8. Now, put a layer of the fried onions leaving another half for another layer on top.
9. Then another layer of rice.
10. The final layer of onions on top.
11. Pour remaining oil in which onions are fried.
12. You can now add some biryani colour (kesar color)on top
13. Place the container on tawa.and Cook it on high flame for 10 mins and on a low flame for an hour with a perfect fitting lid (some weights on top. Not to let the Dum go off).