1 cup - rice flour
1 cup - ragi flour
1 cup - aval(beaten rice)/poha
1 tsp - jeera/cumin
1 tsp - salt
2 - green chillies
Asafoetida, a pinch
1 cup - curd
2 tsp - chopped coriander
1 tsp - chopped mint leaves
3 tsp - shredded carrot
1 tbsp - shredded coconut (optional)
1. Mix both the flours. Add all the dry ingredients.
2. Add the curd and mix well without any lumps. Add water further and mix well to form dosa consistency.
3. The batter should not be too thick or too watery.
4. Heat a skillet and pour some oil in the center.
5. Pour the batter by spreading around instead of pouring the batter in the center at once and then spreading.
6. Pour oil around the dosa and wait till the sides peel off and then flip it over for 1-2 mins.
7. Repeat for the rest. Serve hot with chutney or gun powder.
Waiting for the right Signature