Any opinions expressed by a member are those of the member alone, and are not to
be attributed to funfunky.com.
While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
funfunky.com cannot and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy,
completeness, safety, timeliness, legality or applicability of anything said or
written by any member.
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed on the
funfunky website, Please notify us on email@example.com with the following
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been
infringed upon. For example, "The copyrighted work at issue is the text that
appears on http://www.legal.com/legal_page.html."
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing upon the copyrighted work
listed in item #1 above. You must identify each page that allegedly contains
infringing material by providing its URL.
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit funfunky to contact you
(email address is preferred).
4. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the
copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing webpages is
not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
5. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the
information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or
am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is
6. You must include your signature at the bottom of the notarized letter to be accepted:
Simply sign your name to the petition making it legal and bondable by law in order for us to proceed and take any action necessary.
7. Please scanned this paper using a scanner and send us at firstname.lastname@example.org.