Naughty Safe stuff which you are not allowed to watch when others are around?
#111968 by *~Pranjal~*
August 10th, 2009, 11:57 pm

Sonika Kaliraman

Sonika is a wrestler, who represented India in the Asian games.

What prompted her to take up the show? "I was thrilled when I learnt that I would have to perform tricky and challenging stunts on the show," she says. "Being a woman wrestler, I was particularly impressed with the fact that the show is women-oriented and helps these 13 women to overcome fear. It sets an example for others and that is very inspiring."

Most difficult stunt? "After I started doing the stunts, I realised how difficult they were," she says. "All the stunts were difficult for me.

"I was never comfortable with creepy crawlies but now after participating in Khatron Ke Khiladi, I have gotten used to them. I got married just 15 days before we left for South Africa. In fact, I spent my honeymoon more or less performing stunts!" she laughs.

Sonika found Akshay very inspiring. "He is one of the greatest action heroes of India and also my idol," she says. "I've always wondered if he really performed all those stunts on screen, and was quite impressed when I saw him doing that."
#111969 by *~Pranjal~*
August 10th, 2009, 11:57 pm

Shonali Nagrani

Model and host of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge, Shonali has also acted in the Emraan Hashmi-starrer Zeher.

"I love adventures and that's why I decided to take part in the show," she said. "To prepare for the show, I went for physical training for a couple of months. The only mental preparation I did was to imagine creepy crawlies climbing all over me."
#111970 by *~Pranjal~*
August 10th, 2009, 11:59 pm

Shveta Salve

Shveta has acted in serials like Kittie Party, Lipstick, Kahin Kissi Roz, Saarkar and Left Right Left. She also made it to the finals of dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. She made a foray into films with a cameo in Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi and will be seen in Dharmesh Darshan's Bhanwraa, co-starring Manav Gohil, Ejaz Khan and Sangeeta Ghosh.

"I joined this show to help me overcome my fears and help me understand my real strengths," she said. "I have always been an outdoor person. I was a tomboy as a child. I am physically fit to do any kind of stunt but most of my preparation was mental."
#111971 by *~Pranjal~*
August 10th, 2009, 11:59 pm

Nausheed Cyrusi

Model, veejay and actress, Nauheed started her career in the popular music video Piya Basanti. She starred in films like Supari and Lakeer, and also youth-oriented television show, Hip Hip Hurray.

"I am quite an adventurous person unlike the goody-goody image I have," she says. "I love skydiving. Besides, you don't get too many opportunities to do stunts like these."

Most difficult stunt? "The stunt on an airplane got me really scared. I wasn't sure if I would be able to actually take control of the situation. Only when I put my fingers out, I realised the gravity in the air. At that moment, I was really petrified."

Nausheed claims host Akshay is stunning and fit, both physically and mentally. "I had heard he was fabulous. Now after being with him on the show, I am convinced there can be no better host than him. He's better off the screen -- witty and approachable. He gave us some weird nicknames -- I was Nanny, Carol was Kaushalya, Shonali was Shastriji..."