2 potato (aloo)
1 cup cottage cheese (paneer)
1 cup cauliflower (phool gobi)
1 cup cabbage (patta gobi)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
1 tbsp coriander (dhania patti)
1/4 tsp azinonotto powder
1 cup refined flour (maida)
1/2 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
oil for frying
1 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
1 tsp salt (namak)
* Boil, peel and grate potato.
* Grate paneer also.
* Finely chop dhania and hari mirch.
* Grate both the gobis.
* Heat oil in a pan and fry both gobis with azinomotto powder.
* After frying for few minutes, add alu, paneer, hari mirch and 1/2 tsp namak and cook until the water dries up.
* Remove it from the flame and let it cool.
* Make small balls of the mixture and keep aside.
* Make a batter by mixing maida, 1/2 tsp salt, lal mirch and 1 cup water.
* Heat oil in a pan.
* Dip all the balls in maida batter and deep fry them until they turn golden brown.
* Serve them hot.
Waiting for the right Signature